They should’ve removed that image on apple.com:
from the Apps for travelling, apps for losing your iPhone prototype page.
Or else I wouldn’t be able to do this:
Have you seen a Steve Jobs keynote? Have you noticed he seems to be wearing the same black polo/turtle neck for years?
I got interested and here’s what came up:
In the 1998 Macworld keynote he seems to be wearing the black turtle neck. Unfortunately the quality of the video is quite low, but I’m sure if you dig deeper you can find a better quality pictures/videos.
The jeans Jobs wears are of different color on some occasions, and so are the sneakers! But the turtle neck looks the same always! So what is that turtle neck made of? Kevlar? Diamond threads? Unobtainium? Or maybe it’s not the threads at all!
|2006 – Present||Self-employed amateur gamer, clan-leader|
|2002 – 2006||Self-employed gamer under cover
|1990 – 2002||First and sporadic steps in gaming and leading a squad of blood-lusted ogres against the human threat|
|1989||Introduced to Karateka and Load Runner|
|1984 – 1989||Leader of a tightly-knit team of parents and grandparents. The moment I were to open my mouth everybody would flock to follow my commands and fulfill my needs|
Всеки период се характеризира със своите ‘силни’ и ‘модерни’ хора и техните ‘професии’. Силните и модерните са тези, на които всички искат да поддръжават:
До 1989 трябваше да си (син на) член на ЦК.
Около 1992 трябваше да си просто ‘гъзар’.
След 1995 се изискваше да си борец.
Около 2000 година стана модерно да си (син на) хотелиер.
След 2003 всичко се опрости – трябваше да си просто крупен бизнесмен.
Днес, бизнесмените не са на мода – работят твърде много, имат прекалено много отговорности. Днес, ако искаш да си модерен – стани консултант.
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of experience in the field
- Excellent command of English and the biological unit’s mother tongue
- Recommendation from a previously managed department
- Proven track record
The job responsibilities are:
- Taking the department to the field
- Driving in the department from the field
- Managing the department in the field daily
- Making weekly and monthly reports about the department’s production
- Keeping track of the department’s needs and notifying the responsible person if their needs are not in congruence with the internal company policy
What we can offer:
- Competitive renumeration
- A trustworthy German personal assistant
- Full course meal based on the department’s produce
- Trendy work-clothing (incl. rubber boots)
P.S. If you still haven’t figured what this position is all about – we’re looking for experienced shepherd for a flock of sheep and cows.